Updated May 21, 2020
To our patients at Peak Family Dental Care,
At Peak Family Dental Care, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
What we are doing
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
- To avoid patient contact, we are not having patients wait in our common areas including reception and check in/out areas.
- We are implementing special appointment times for our most vulnerable patients.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
- Offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable care.
- Additionally and most importantly — we have installed medical grade HEPA filters throughout the practice, these filters are cleaning the air of possible viral aerosols at the rate of 2 minutes per operatory.
What you can do
We will continue to reach out and update you on a regular basis through various forms of contact. Please follow us on Facebook (Peak Family Dental Care) and Instagram (@peakfamilydentalflag) for up-to-date information, as well as tips and resources on how to maintain your oral hygiene at home during these times.
Peak Family Dental Care