To our patients at Peak Family Dental Care,
We are committed to keeping our patients healthy and continue to monitor the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation daily. The safety of our patients has always been our number one priority.
In addition to our standard infection control policies, procedures and systems already in place that demonstrate safe and infection-free delivery of oral healthcare that meet or exceed the Centers for Disease Control’s Standard Precautions for Dental Practices, we have implemented the following:
- Additional screening of confirmation calls for the safety of all patients and employees
- Additional sanitation of the waiting room and common areas with medical grade sanitizer HOURLY. This cleanser is used to kill all germs, including Hepatitis, and is standardly used in all of our operatories.
During these uncertain times, we urge you to take care of yourself, which also includes seeing your healthcare providers. Our staff remains here to assist you with your dental needs and are available to answer any questions you might have.
How to protect yourself and stop the spread of germs:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Stay at home when you are sick.
If you or your child feels sick or are experiencing any of the following symptoms, please inform our team members and we will kindly reschedule your appointment:
- Shortness of breath
- Chest Pain or Respiratory symptoms
Please also re-schedule your appointment if you have traveled outside the United States in the last two weeks to an area affected by the coronavirus disease. This includes China, Hong Kong, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
Our schedule and office hours will remain the same as usual. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office. The team at Peak Family Dental Care is here to answer any questions that may arise about your dental care.
Stay Informed by visiting the CDC’s website at www.CDC.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/ for the most current information.
Thank you for trusting us to be your oral healthcare providers at Peak Family Dental Care.