Our dental crowns are crafted with an incredibly strong porcelain that closely mimics the sheen and translucency of natural enamel. A crown can last for years and is often nearly indistinguishable from your natural teeth. As a more comprehensive option for restoration than fillings or inlays and onlays, crowns have a number of useful applications, including:
- Protecting and strengthening a tooth after a root canal procedure
- Reinforcing a broken, fractured, or decayed tooth
- Replacing a failed filling, crown, or other restoration
- Anchoring a traditional dental bridge
- Serving as the restoration for a dental implant
- Concealing aesthetic flaws, such as discoloration
Thanks to CEREC technology, we can take digital impressions of your tooth, eliminating the need for waxy and messy traditional impressions. Furthermore, unlike traditional crowns, which require two visits over a period of several weeks to place, same-day crowns are designed, created, and placed in a single one to two hour visit.